Monday 24 May 2010

shopping part 2

Bought some books from Waterstones, the black cover versions of Equal Rites, Sourcery & Interesting Times. Also got the remixed & remastered version of Megadeth's Youthanasia CD. Some interesting reactions to me wearing very feminine clothes in Durham, going from a couple of lads laughing at me to a couple of guys really checking me out and even another woman checking me out too, so the feeling good about myself outweighed the ignorance of the insecure. While I am bi and I am attracted to some women I haven't seriously thought about looking within my own gender to find a significant other as my attraction to men far exceeds my lesbian side. I also saw a nice white handbag in BHS but I'll hold off buying it until I get paid on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment