Saturday 1 May 2010

I feel so domestic

I've been doing the washing all day, too overcast and damp to put it out on the line sadly, so I've got my knickers, blouses, bed covers and towels all draped around the house to air them off so they don't go mouldy and smell bad if I leave them. Also I've been hoovering up too, mostly downstairs but I've got the stairs down too and some of the upstairs. My bedroom is in too much of a state to hoover yet, clothes and rubbish to chuck out everywhere and a lot of unwanted old male clothes to bag up and give away to charity or chuck out if they're in poor condition. Also I've done 3 lots of washing up to get all my plates, mugs, cutlery and so forth really clean so I can put them away so my house looks more neat & presentable.

No comments:

Post a Comment