Thursday 6 May 2010

big shopping day

I took £100 to Tesco's to get myself some clothes and stuff, that's a technical term btw, and I got myself a new flowery pink top, a new blue denim mini skirt ala Amy Pond, a new pink hand towel for the bathroom, a new pair of pink pillow cases for the bed, a new matress protector and a pink new fitted sheet for the bed too, as well as a chunky metal bracelet which I'm now wearing, some dangly earrings, for the future once I've had these studs in the mandatory 6 weeks, the new Doctor WHo Adventures magazine, for the free bag, and the new sonic screwdriver, for my geeky inner fan gurl. I also had a look at their bath robes but they don't have my size in and I need a new duvet and pillows too, but I can get them another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment