Saturday 15 May 2010

I just feel so comfortable being myself at last

At first I expected to be uncomfortable, fitting into a new life but it just felt so right from the very first moment. I was anxious, natutally, nervous even, but so excited and relieved just to finally be myself. I've found that many more people have been tolerent and accepting of my transition, there's been a few that haven't but that's their problem, not mine. After years of pretending to be someone I'm not and never wanted to be it's just so satisfying to be myself and live my life my way for me and not for others. It was seriously damaging my mental health and my physical health too, my blood pressure was sky high with the internal stress, now I'm myself at last it's right back down to normal levels again. I'm just so happy finally being able to be me, something most people take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment