Monday 11 June 2012

Being Referred to Surgeon

After coming out to my parents as trans nearly 3 years ago and living full time for over 2 years and being on hormones for over 1 year I'm being referred to a trans gender surgeon for a consultation re my options for M2F surgery :)  Not sure what they'll say yet but I'm sure they'll be able to advise me on what's best for me.  Personally speaking I'd like the 'full monty' but if it's too risky then there's other options.  Considering the amount of damage I've caused myself down there over the years, I'll spare the details, I'll be grateful if at the very least they can stop the constant physical pain I'm in, but far more grateful obviously if they're able to install all the right plumbing I should have had from birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment