Friday 8 April 2011

is back home after attending an LGBT networking event

I wondered if I'd learn anything, I think I learned too much in a way as it's going to take some time to mentally digest everything that I learned and see what things seem most urgent to consider, as a lesbian and a transwoman I feel there's not a whole lot of services out there for myself and I do want to do something about that.  I want to kind of build up a really strong voice of the LGBT community where I live and help educate those who don't know what the needs of the LGBT community are, which in many ways are the same needs that every  person has, I want to be able to see my GP, I want to get a train or a bus, I want to shop and save and contribute to society as an individual and as part of a greater society.

No comments:

Post a Comment