Thursday 17 June 2010

jogging

I half jogged, half ran a short distance today to help me lose weight and get fitter. I thought I was sort of basically healthy, as I can walk any distance for any length of time but after ten yards of jogging I was ready to give up and lie down on the pavement for an hour but I kept myself going and I think by keeping at it every third day or so I might slowly get fitter and healthier and it also gave me the chance to wear one of my new sports bras which I must say were VERY supportive of what little I have up top (plus the chicken filets of course) although my lower half will need a little more support shapewise as there was a certain de-tucking underage that went on :( The sooner its all flat and feminine down the the happier we'll be...

No comments:

Post a Comment