Friday 30 April 2010

shopping spree

I've just had such a girly evening shopping! I went up to Tesco Extra to have a look at their jeans because they have a 25% off sale on clothing, I managed to find myself a good pair in my size with a free belt. It's good I have these jeans because I can wear them for casual and not have to wear office-style trousers all the time. I also got myself some rings and some hair clips because its annoying me at the moment by ffalling across my face when I lean down and I need something to hold it back and not do that. Now that I'm living en femme 4 life I'm finding people are much more tolerent and accepting of me as a woman, even though I'm still making clumbsy mistakes because of my inexperiences of not being raised as a girl, like putting my purse away in my handbag before getting my change, as before I'd have a handy pocket to stuff it into, now all I have is in my handbag and I need to be more comfortable using it. I also got myself James Cameron's Avatar on dvd to watch, probably tomorrow sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment